Scott Addict 10
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
We've designed the NEW SCOTT Addict 10 from the ground up with those who spend the most hours on the bike in mind. With a geometry less focused on competition and more in the background, this bike arrives in your hands wanting to eat up the miles with you.
- Frame: Addict Disc HMF Carbon Endurance geometry / Replaceable Derailleur Hanger Internal cable routing Syncros fender kit ready
- Fork: Addict HMF Disc 1 1/4"-1 1/2" Eccentric Carbon steerer
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF ROAD 86.5
- Headset: Acros AIF-1112
- Stem: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/4" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact Alloy 31.8mm
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino Regular 2.0 Channel
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan 1.0 27.2/350mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS 24 Speed Electronic Shift System
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS Electronic Shift System
- Crank: SRAM RIVAL Crankset 46/33 T
- Shifters: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System
- Cassette: SRAM RIVAL XG1250 10-36
- Chain: SRAM RIVAL
- Brakes: SRAM RIVAL eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System Flatmount
- Rims: Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 Front / 28 Rear Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool
- Tires: Schwalbe ONE Fold 700x32C
- Disk Rotors: SRAM Paceline rotor 160/F and 160/R