Scott Ransom 920
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The ransom. This enduro mountain bike puts 170mm of mountain biking excellence in your hands to shred trails, climb like lightning, win stages and spend hours on end at the pedals. The 920 comes equipped with the FOX 38 fork, our TwinLoc suspension system, a SRAM Eagle groupset, and Syncros components so nothing gets in your way, whatever your level.
- Frame: Ransom Alloy SL 6011 Custom butted / VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo-BB adj. TBC Trunnion box construction / Boost 12x148mm
- Fork: FOX 38 Float Performance Air / Grip 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle 44mm offset / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 170mm travel
- Rear Shock: FOX NUDE T EVOL Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend custom large air volume / DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 170-120-Lockout / 205X65mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- Headset: Syncros Pro Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Stem: Syncros XM1.5 / Alloy 6061 integrated Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 0° / 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: Syncros Hixon 1.5 Rise / Alloy 20140D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Saddle: Syncros Kaslo 2.0 Crmo Rails
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan 2.0 Dropper Post 31.6mm / S 125mm / M 150mm / L & XL 170mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX / Eagle 12 Speed
- Crank: SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost 32T
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Cassette: SRAM NX / PG1210 / 11-50 T
- Chain: SRAM CN NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano M6120 4 Piston Disc
- Rims: Syncros Revelstoke 2.5 6 Bolt F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm Boost 30mm Tubeless ready rim 28Hr Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool
- Tires: Maxxis Assegai / 2.6" / 60TPI Foldable / EXO / TR / 3C Maxx Terra
- Disk Rotors: Shimano SM-RT76 / 6 Bolt / 203/F and 180/R