Scott Scale 940
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The SCOTT Scale 940 bike is equipped with an ultralight carbon frame. The combination of RockShox suspension, SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components produces a durable and affordable hardtail perfect for putting elite speed in your hands.
- Frame: Scale 3 Carbon / IMP Technology / HMF BB92 / SW DM dropouts for Boost 12x148mm SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System ICCR Cable routing
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle / 42mm offset / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 100mm travel
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF 92 MTB / shell 41x92mm
- Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
- Stem: Syncros FL2.0 6° / integrated Spacer & Top Cap 6061 Alloy / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: Syncros Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.5
- Seatpost: Syncros / 31.6x400mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle DUB 32T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- Cassette: SRAM SX-PG1210 / 11-50 T
- Chain: SRAM CN SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 Disc
- Rims: Syncros X-25 / 32H / 25mm
- Spokes: Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Front Hub: Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula CL-3248 / 12x148mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29x2.25" / Active line
- Disk Rotors: Shimano SM-RT10 CL / 180/F and 160/R