Scott Scale 965
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The SCOTT Scale 965 comes equipped with a Shimano 12 speed drivetrain and a Rock Shox fork, along with remote lockout technology to allow for different travel settings to suit your needs at the time.
- Frame: Scale Alloy 6061 Custom Butted Tubing Boost 12x148mm / Tapered Headtube / BB92 Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle / 42mm offset / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 100mm travel
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
- Headset: Syncros OE Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Stem: Syncros Alloy 6061 oversized 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6° angle
- Handlebar: Syncros Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.5
- Seatpost: Syncros / 31.6x400mm
- Pedals: Femin FP873ZU
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7100 SGS Shadow Plus / 12 Speed
- Crank: Shimano FC-MT511-1 32T Praxis Cadet 32T
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R / Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12 / 10-51 T
- Chain: KMC X12
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 Disc
- Rims: Syncros / 32H
- Spokes: Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT410-B CL / 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT410-B CL / 12x148mm / Micro Spline
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.25" / 60TPI
- Disk Rotors: Shimano SM-RT10 CL / 180/F and 160/R