Scott Strike eRide 910
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Do you want to get away from the asphalt? The Strike eRIDE 910 perfectly defines how comfortable a full-suspension electric mountain bike can go. State-of-the-art integration, high-end components and a Bosch-quality drive unit form a solid package for all types of outings. Racks and fenders available.
- Frame: Carbon Main Frame / Alloy swingarm Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27.5" and 29" compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm 140mm travel / Bosch Gen4 / integr. DT Battery Tapered Headtube E2, Central Kickstand Mount Range Booster Ready
- Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Air / eMTB+ FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 140mm travel
- Rear Shock: FOX Float EVOL Performance Trunnion 3 modes / Lockout-Trail-Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 140mm / 185x50mm
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch, press-fit
- Headset: Syncros ER2.0 Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 52/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Stem: Syncros FL1.5 / 2014 Alloy L-Shape Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: Syncros Hixon 1.5 Rise / Alloy 2014D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 760mm Syncros Comfort lock-on grips
- Saddle: Syncros ER1.5 / CRMO rails
- Seatpost: Syncros Duncan Dropper Post 2.5 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M size 125mm / L size 150mm / XL size 170mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle / 12 Speed
- Crank: FSA CK-745 165mm / 34T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle Single Click
- Cassette: SRAM PG1210 / 11-50 T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520 4 Piston
- Rims: Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint Tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Black
- Front Hub: Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula ECT-148M / Boost 148x12mm
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon / 29x2.6" / 120TPI Foldable Bead EXO+ / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra
- Disk Rotors: Front: SM-RT64 CL 203mm / Rear: RT-EM600 CL 203mm
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX EU: 25kmh / INT: 20mph
- Battery: PowerTube 625Wh
- Remote: Bosch Purion
- Charger: 4A Charger