Sirrus X 3.0
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork: A1 Premium Aluminum, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA 68mm, 24mm spindle
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
- Crank: Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide steel chainring, 40T
- Shifters: microSHIFT TrailTrigger Pro, 9-speed
- Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rims: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42, Rear: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42