Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Soloist is perhaps Cervélo's most famous bike. In the early 2000s, it was the weapon of choice for top World Tour contenders on CSC and the Cervélo Test Team. And now it’s time for a new generation to get acquainted. Far from being pros-only, the new Soloist has been designed for the week-in, week-out amateur racer. It balances light weight and aerodynamic performance to deliver a bike that really is 'just right'.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Soloist Fork
- Bottom Bracket: JY BBright T47, for 24mm spindle
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Cervélo ST36 Alloy
- Handlebar: Cervélo Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X SuperFlow FeC
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP27 Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, R7000 GS, 11 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, R7000, 11 speed
- Crank: Shimano 105 FC-RS510, 52/36T, 11 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105, R7020, 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11 Speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11 speed
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Rims: Rear: Alexrims Boondocks 5, 12x142mm, 24H, 21mm IW, HG freehub, 6 bolt, tubeless compatible Front: Alexrims Boondocks 5, 12x100mm, 24H, 21mm IW, 6 bolt, tubeless compatible
- Tires: Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 700x28c