Stumpjumper EVO Expert
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Total control, responsive suspension and adjustable geometry are the hallmarks of the new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with gear that combines quality, affordability and durability, and it's the perfect candidate as your new trail partner.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, Alloy, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Hub: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"