Stumpjumper EVO Pro
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Stumpjumper EVO Pro is a testament to full-gas trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its 150mm of shred-ready travel, this thing is a full-on ripper. And to top it off, it’s build has been hand-picked to keep overall weight low and stoke high.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, Mixed Wheel Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4-S6: 185mm)
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM X1 Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, Alloy, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Spokes: DT Competition Race
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"