SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Rims: HollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35mm deep, 19mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Front Hub: Formula, 12x100
- Rear Hub: Formula, 12x142
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip