SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Is incredibly fast with a lightweight Hi-MOD BallisTec carbon construction and racy geometry. Highly capable across all parcours, the truncated tube shapes and integrated design save 30 watts over its predecessor at 30mph, and this bike delivers the perfect blend of stiffness, low weight, aerodynamics and comfort. Compliance is significantly improved by SAVE rear seatstays, an integrated binder and a 27 SL KNØT carbon seatpost, for incredible ride quality.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30A to 24mm Reducer
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R5, 150mm width, S-Alloy rails
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8100, 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, 2x12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30, 12- speed
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm MT800 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Front Hub: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Rear Hub: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c