SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2
Make a Return
Submit your online return request to our Returns Center. Online returns follow our standard policy below and are subject to approval.
Eligibility for Returns and Exchanges.
Our Returns Policy covers all products available in our webstore, including bikes, parts, components, and accessories. You can initiate a return request within a 30 day period after your purchase. Each return is subject to review by our staff.Once the return is approved, we will start the refund process. Epic Cycles reserve the right to decline a return if, at our discretion, we find that the policy is being misused or abused.
Upon receiving your returned item, we are committed to processing your return as efficiently as possible, typically within 5 to 7 business days. You will receive an email confirmation once the return is processed and/or approved/rejected. The refund will then be initiated, and you can expect to receive it within approximately 72 hours, depending on your original form of payment. The refund amount will be equivalent to the original purchase price of the returned item, inclusive of applicable tax, but excluding any shipping and handling charges. If the original payment method is not accessible, refunds will be made in store credits.
Non Refundable Items:
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
- No returns on "Final Sale", “Pre-Order” or "Special Order" “Custom Bike” items.
- All refunds require an original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
Refunds are not available on items purchased through our "Special Order Catalog", These are items that we do not carry in stock and since we source them specifically to fill a "Special Order", these sales are final.
Returns and Exchange process:
Bikes, Parts, Components & Accessories:
For new, unused gear, please return it in the same condition you received it, with the original box and/or packaging, including tags where applicable, and everything else that was included with your purchase, such as manuals, warranty, and other accessories. washed items do not qualify as new / unused.
When sending back your items, please take the necessary care in packaging them securely. The responsibility for covering the costs related to repairing items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging lies with the customer.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these return instructions. If you have any questions or need further assistance, our team is here to help you with the return process.
For store credits:
Store credits issued for returned products will remain valid for one year from the date of issuance. We recommend using your store credits within the respective time frames to ensure you make the most of your benefits. Should you have any questions or need assistance with your credits, feel free to reach out to us for support.
Return Shipping process:
To initiate a return, you'll need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below
1. Packaging: Carefully repack the item in its original packaging if available. If not, please use a box and secure the item with appropriate padding to prevent any damage during transit.
2. Labeling: Print the return shipping label previously emailed to you and affix to the package. Ensure the label is clearly visible and securely attached. Make sure to remove any other labels or shipping tags attached to the package.
3. Drop-off: You can drop off the package at the nearest provided carrier location.
3. Scheduling Pickup: Visit the provided carrier website or call their customer service to schedule a pickup at your convenience.
Please email email@example.com. To ensure you have a valid warranty issue and to help get it resolved as quickly as possible, please make sure your email and item falls within the following guidelines:
Item displays a manufacturer defect and has not been damaged as a result of natural wear and tear or accidents.
The order was delivered more than 30 days ago. Please contact a Gearhead with any questions about orders that were delivered within the last 30 days.
Please provide as much detail as possible in your email. Include the order number, purchase date, product brand, and a brief description of the issue. Most importantly, please attach photos of the item, including the defective area. Requests must have pictures included in order to be processed. Once you email our team, you will receive an email informing you of the current response time. Keep in mind some brands will require you to deal with them directly on your claim
Ship to home your bike:
We deliver it straight to your preferred location with your bike being pre-assembled and expertly test-ridden.
- What does our Epic Pro Assembly mean? The bike
will be built, tuned up, and expertly packaged. The only items you will need to
finalize installation are the handlebar, seatpost, and front wheel. Please keep
in mind some tools are necessary in order to finalize this.
If you need any assistance, our dedicated Epic Pros are just a phone call away, ready to
provide the support you need. Enjoy a seamless and enjoyable bike shopping
experience with us!
Apparel & Accessories:
We offer a variety of shipping options for most apparel and accessory items to
ensure timely delivery. Once you place an order, we strive to ship it within three business days.
Currently, we only ship within the 50 U.S. states, and we are unable to ship internationally at this time.
For your convenience, we have outlined the available shipping options and associated fees below. If you have any questions or need assistance with shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Online Store at (888) 366-8083. We are here to help!
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Is incredibly fast with a lightweight Hi-MOD BallisTec carbon construction and racy geometry. Highly capable across all parcours, the truncated tube shapes and integrated design save 30 watts over its predecessor at 30mph, and this bike delivers the perfect blend of stiffness, low weight, aerodynamics and comfort. Compliance is significantly improved by SAVE rear seatstays, an integrated binder and a 27 SL KNØT carbon seatpost, for incredible ride quality.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30A to 24mm Reducer
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R5, 150mm width, S-Alloy rails
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8100, 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, 2x12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30, 12- speed
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm MT800 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Front Hub: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Rear Hub: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c