Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Built on a new, very lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, featuring a classic hardtail design plus the balanced handling characteristics of larger diameter 27.5 or 29-inch wheels. Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. Its frame geometry is specifically designed to suit its respective wheel size and an 80mm or 100mm suspension (27.5" or 29" rim respectively) gives you a confident ride that's perfect for ambitious riders who want to carry your off-road skills to the next level.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: SXC32-2 RL, air spring, QR, alloy steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 80mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) XL: 100mm travel (29) XXL: 100mm travel (29)
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) M: 60mm (27.5) / 60mm (29) L: 70mm (27.5) / 70mm (29) XL: 80mm (29) XXL: 90mm (29)
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 730mm (27.5) S: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) M: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) L: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) XL: 780mm (29) XXL: 780mm (29)
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) L: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) XL: 375mm (29) XXL: 375mm (29)
- Pedals: MTB caged
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120
- Crank: ProWheel Charm, 30t (27.5) or 32t (29) XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 175mm (29) L: 175mm (27.5) / 175mm (29) XL: 175mm (29) XXL: 175mm (29)
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 1x10
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC M275
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: alloy, ball bearing
- Rear Hub: alloy, ball bearing
- Tires: Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29x2.4", wire bead