Tarmac SL7 Expert
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Tarmac is designed to go fast, there’s no if’s, and’s, or but’s about that—but it represents so much more than just aerodynamic prowess. With a light-weight, Rider-First Engineered™ frame, it delivers the best-possible ride characteristics, no matter the size. So no matter what you have planned for your new Tarmac, its ready to help you achieve your goals—PRs, KOMs, or podium top-steps. One bike to rule them all.
- Frame: Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Threaded BSA BB
- Stem: Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
- Handlebar: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
- Rear Derailleur: Di2 Shimano Ultegra R8150, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Di2 Shimano Ultegra R8150, braze-on
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36T
- Shifters: Di2 Shimano Ultegra R8170, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8170, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval C38, 21mm internal width carbon rim, Rear: Roval C38, 21mm internal width carbon rim
- Tires: Front: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, Rear: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm