TCR Advanced 1+ Disc-Pro Compact
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether you’re attacking the field or digging deep for a new PR, the new TCR Advanced Disc is lighter, stiffer and faster with strategic aero tube shaping, added tyre clearance and integrated disc brake technology.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Saddle: Giant Approach
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Stratus Lite 2.0
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crank: Shimano FC-RS510, 36/52 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic, Shimano rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR 2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant SLR 2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Giant SLR 2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: Giant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm), folding