TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Go up, turn and descend at full speed with the performance of a pure racing bike. Passing or flat, in all conditions, the TCR Advanced Pro Disc raises the bar with a lightweight, stiff frame and redesigned aerodynamics.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Stratus Lite 2.0
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x30
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding