TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc-AR (2023)
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Climb, corner and descend with speed and efficiency. from the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, this lightweight composite road racer takes you to the next level.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Crank: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 33/46with Power Halo power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Power Meter: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 33/46with Power Halo power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS with Blips
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x36
- Chain: SRAM Force D1
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine XR rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 36mm, [R] 36mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Front Hub: [F] Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: [F] Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: CADEX Classic, tubeless, 700x28c (32mm), folding