Teammachine SLR FIVE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
10 years ago, we launched a bike that started a revolution in the design and construction of high-performance road bikes. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title a bike can win including World Championships, Olympic Games and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge of the past decade, we've changed the game again to deliver a new class-leading frame, ready to lead another 10 years.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design • Stealth Dropout Design • TCC Race Compliance Level • PF86 Bottom Bracket • Integrated Seatpost Clamp • Flat Mount Disc • 12x142mm Thru-Axle • Optimized for Aerocore Bottle Cages
- Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon • TCC Race Compliance Level • Internal Cable Routing • Flat Mount Disc • Stealth Dropout Design • 12x100mm Thru-Axle • 48mm Offset (Size 47-51), 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 02, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend
- Stem: BMC RSM01
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost • 15mm Offset
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Ultegra
- Crankset: SHIMANO Ultegra 52-36T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Ultegra
- Cassette: SHIMANO Ultegra 11-30T
- Chain: SHIMANO Ultegra
- Brakes: SHIMANO Ultegra, RT800 Rotors (160/140)
- Rims: Mavic Open Disc
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm
- Front Hub: CL-712 (F)/RXC-1425 (R), Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: CL-712 (F)/RXC-1425 (R), Thru Axle