Teammachine SLR ONE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Teammachine, legendary performance in a widely accessible package. Its carbon frame and fork have been designed with TCC Race technology, and it has Stealth dropouts and internal cable routing. The Teammachine SLR ONE's great specs include an ICS1 stem, carbon D-type seatpost, new Shimano Ultegra Di2 12-speed groupset, and tubeless-ready 35mm CRD-351 Carbon wheels.
Frame: Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design, • Stealth Dropout Design, • TCC Race Compliance Level, • PF86 Bottom Bracket, • Integrated Seatpost Clamp, • Flat Mount Disc, • 12x142mm Thru-Axle • Optimized for Aerocore Bottle Cages
Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon, • TCC Race Compliance Level, • Internal Cable Routing, • Flat Mount Disc, • Stealth Dropout Design, • 12x100mm Thru-Axle, • 48mm Offset (Size 47-51), 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)
Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
Stem: BMC ICS1 - Integrated Cockpit Design
Handlebar: BMC RAB 02, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend
Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
Seatpost: Teammachine SLR Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, • 15mm Offset
Rims: CRD-351 Carbon
Front Hub: CRD-351
Rear Hub: CRD-351
Tires: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm
Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2
Crank: SHIMANO Ultegra 52-36T
Shifters: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2
Cassette: SHIMANO Ultegra 11-34T
Chain: SHIMANO Ultegra
Brakes: SHIMANO Ultegra, RT-MT800 Rotors (160/140)