Teammachine SLR ONE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
10 years ago we launched a bike that started a revolution in performance road bike design and construction. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title a bike can win including World Championships, Olympic Games and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge of the last decade, we've changed the game again to deliver a class-leading new frame, ready to stay in the lead for another 10 years.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race Compliance Level, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle, Optimized for Aerocore Bottle Cages
- BB Standard: BB86/BB92, Press Fit
- Tire Clearance: 30c
- Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon, TCC Race Compliance Level, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Stealth Dropout Design, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Stem: BMC ICS1
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 02 - Ergo Top Shape - Compact Bend
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Crank: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 52-36T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Cassette: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 11-34T
- Chain: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd
- Brakes: SHIMANO Ultegra - RT-MT800 Rotors (160/140)
- Rims: CRD-351 Carbon - Tubeless Ready - 35mm
- Front Hub: CRD-351
- Rear Hub: CRD-351
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino - 25mm