Teammachine SLR01 LTD
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
10 years ago, BMC launched a bike that kickstarted a revolution in the design and construction of the performance road bike. The Teammachine SLR, has won every major title that a bike can win including; Monuments, World Championships, Olympic Games and the Tour de France.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm
- Fork: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, Flat Mount Disc, ICS Technology, Stealth Dropout Design, 12x100mm, 48mm Offset (Size 47-51), 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Stem: BMC ICS - Integrated Cockpit Design
- Handlebar: BMC ICS - Integrated Cockpit Design
- Saddle: Fizik Antares Versus 00 Adaptive
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped, 15mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Crank: Campagnolo Super Record
- Shifters: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record
- Chain: Campagnolo Super Record
- Brakes: Campagnolo Super Record disc brakes
- Tires: Pirelli P Zero Race TLR SL