Teammachine SLR01 ONE
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The original Teammachine SLR01 created the blueprint for the modern road bike. After more than a decade of obsessive innovation and development, today's world-leading Teammachine SLR01 continues to lead where others follow.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, ICS Technology, Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race Compliance Level, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, ICS Technology Stealth Cable Routing, TCC Race Compliance Level, Stealth Dropout Design, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle, 48mm Offset (Size 47-51) 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: ICS Carbon One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Stem: ICS Carbon One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Saddle: Fizik Argo Vento 00 140mm
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Dura Ace Di2
- Crankset: SHIMANO Dura Ace 52-36T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Dura Ace Di2
- Cassette: SHIMANO Dura Ace 11-30T
- Chain: SHIMANO Dura Ace
- Brakes: SHIMANO Dura Ace RT900 Rotors (160/140)
- Rims: DT Swiss PRC 1100 DISC MON CHASSERAL 24mm
- Tires: Pirelli P ZERO RACE TLR SL
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 180 Straightpull Ratchet EXP 36 SINC Ceramic Bearings
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 180 Straightpull Ratchet EXP 36 SINC Ceramic Bearings