Teammachine SLR01 TWO
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
10 years ago, we launched a bike that started a revolution in the design and construction of high-performance road bikes. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title a bike can win, including Monuments, World Championships, the Olympics and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge of the last decade, we've changed the game yet again to deliver a new class-leading frame, ready to lead another 10 years.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, • ICS Technology, • Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, • Stealth Dropout Design, • TCC Race compliance level, • PF86 bottom bracket, • 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, • ICS Technology, • TCC Race compliance level, • Stealth Dropout Design, • 12x100mm thru-axle, • 48mm offset (Size 47-51), 43mm offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Stem: ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Seatpost: Teammachine 01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, • 15mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Boost Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Crankset: Rotor ALDHU 24 52/36T
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2, Hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace, SM-RT900 Rotors(160 /140)
- Rims: Mavic Cosmic SLR 45
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 25mm
- Front Hub: Mavic Cosmic SLR 45
- Rear Hub: Mavic Cosmic SLR 45