Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Timemachine ONE benefits from our Vmax Aero Design and incredible positional adjustability, in a less complex package. Its carbon frame includes sliding dropouts, a dual-position aero seatpost and a rear storage box, while the fork has a hinge design. It features a conventional stem with a Profile Design handlebar and Sonic extensions, the Fizik Mistica saddle, and a Shimano 105 groupset with direct mount brake calipers and Dura-Ace shifters, all on Shimano RS100 wheels with a rim height of 24mm
- Frame: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design and P2P Positioning SyStem, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration, Internal Di2 Battery Mount, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Rear Storage Box, Sliding Dropouts
- Fork: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design Hinge Design
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: Profile WING 10a Basebar / Sonic Ergo 35A Aerobar
- Stem: BMC RSM01
- Seatpost: Timemachine Carbon V-Max Aero Seatpost, 62mm Offset Adjustment, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration (Triathlon & Time Trial)
- Saddle: Fizik Mistica Mg
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO 105
- Crankset: SHIMANO 105 53-39T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Dura Ace Bar End
- Cassette: SHIMANO 105 11-30T
- Chain: SHIMANO 105
- Brakes: SHIMANO 105 Direct Mount
- Rims: SHIMANO WH-RS100 24mm
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 25mm
- Front Hub: SHIMANO WH-RS100
- Rear Hub: SHIMANO WH-RS100