Topstone Carbon 1 RLE
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Probably the best gravel bike for gravel roads to single trails. With the grip and comfort of KingPin suspension, nothing is impassable.
- Frame: Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense equipped, Proportional Response construction, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, triple bottle/gear mounts, fender mounts
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA Road 68 Wide
- Handlebar: FSA K-Wing AGX Carbon
- Headset: Integrated, Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Stem: FSA SL-K Stem, Alloy, -6°
- Seatpost: SAVE Carbon SmartSense, 27.2, 350mm (XS-L), 400mm (XL)
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Argo X3, kium rails
- Grips: Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide, braze-on
- Crank: SRAM Force Wide, 43/30
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1270, 10-36, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc, 160/160mm CenterLine centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rims: HollowGram G-SL 27 Carbon, 700c, 27mm internal width, 21mm deep, 28h, hookless, tubeless compatible
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Front Hub: (F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm, 6 bolt / (R) HollowGram 12x142mm w/ DT Swiss 240 EXP internals, 6 bolt
- Rear Hub: (F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm, 6 bolt / (R) HollowGram 12x142mm w/ DT Swiss 240 EXP internals, 6 bolt
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 45c, tubeless ready