Topstone Neo Carbon 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
An e-gravel bike like no other. Already the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable gravel bike, we’ve now added a Bosch motor for more power.
- Frame: Topstone Neo Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin suspension system, 12x148 thru-axle, dropper post compatible
- Fork: Topstone Neo Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x110 thru axle
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch, press-fit
- Headset: Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Promax SP-9032, Carbon, 27.2
- Saddle: Fizik New Aliante R3, 150mm width, K:ium rails
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 800, braze-on
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 48/32T
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 800, 2x11
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Hub: Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x110mm thru-axle8mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W (28mph)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Remote: Bosch Kiox
- Charger: Bosch 4A