Topstone Neo Carbon 3
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
An e-gravel bike with full suspension and true horsepower. The most capable, fun loving gravel bike ever made goes full power. Anything’s possible.
- Frame: Topstone Neo Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin suspension system, 12x148 thru-axle, dropper post compatible
- Fork: Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch, press-fit
- Headset: Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Promax SP-2032, Alloy, 27.2
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, FSA Megatooth, 44T
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC e-11 EPT, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Hub: Lefty 50
- Rear Hub: Formula cartridge bearing, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Tires: WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless ready
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W (28mph)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Remote: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 4A