Trance Advanced Pro 29 0
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
If you're looking for a light, stiff and versatile bike to ride fast and confidently on any terrain, here's the new Trance Advanced Pro 29. Equipped with an Advanced Carbon frame with progressive and variable geometry, this trail bike is the new benchmark.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 120mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 34 Factory, 130mm, GRIP 2 damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X Factory, lockout, 185/50, custom tuned for Giant
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR Trail Integrated, Advanced Composite, 5-position adjustable, 40/45/50mm Reach, +3°/0°/-3° Adjust System
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR Trail Integrated, Advanced Composite, 5-position adjustable, 800mm (760mm minimum cut width), 7/8/9° Back Sweep adjust system, meets DH test standard, GPS mount included
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB SL, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle, 1x12
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1295, 12-52
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-MT9120, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]180mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano XTR BL-M9120
- Rims: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO 29 carbon
- Spokes: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO 29 carbon
- Front Hub: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO 29 carbon
- Rear Hub: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO 29 carbon
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4 WT, 60 TPI, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR