Trance X 29 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Rocky terrain, rooty trails and technical climbs. This trail bike adapts to the terrain, giving you confidence and control on all types of trails.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm, 44mm offset, 15x110 Maxle Stealth, custom tuned for Giant
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crank: SRAM SX, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12
- Cassette: SRAM SX, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Tektro M745
- Brake Levers: Tektro M745
- Rims: Giant AM 29, alloy
- Spokes: Sapim
- Front Hub: alloy, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: alloy, sealed bearing
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4 WT, 60 TPI, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR