Trance X Advanced Pro 29 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
From fast, rough descents to technical terrain, this progressive trail bike gives you active suspension, adjustable frame geometry, and everything you need to improve your singletracks.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Rhythm, 150mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7100
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Crank: Shimano M511, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7100, 1x12
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Brakes: Tektro HD M750, Rotor 1.8mm thickness, Front Wheel - 251 Grams / Rear Wheel - 271 Grams
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD M750
- Rims: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem
- Rear Hub: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4 WT, 60 TPI, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR