Transend E+ GTS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Start a new way of moving that is adventurous, healthy and more fun than the subway or bus. The Transend E+ is built with our SyncDrive Life motor and integrated battery pack, giving this everyday electric bike a continuous boost of pedaling power so you can travel farther and faster with less effort. You can choose lower support modes for fitness rides, or higher support when you want to get through town without breaking a sweat.
- Frame: ALUXX aluminium, GTS (Double Diamond)
- Fork: ALUXX aluminium
- Stem: TDS-807-8 FOV 31.8
- Handlebar: TR48A-00S1, aluminium 12D sweep back, rise 25 mm, width: 720mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate
- Seatpost: Aluminium 30.9mm
- Pedals: Anti-slip
- Grips: Momentum dual compound
- Crank: Steel 42T Chain ring, 160mm crank
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 7sp RevoShift
- Cassette: 18 T
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX NP/NP
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm [F/R]
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275
- Rims: Momentum, 27.5 aluminum, e-bike optimized
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Front Hub: Shimano TX505 [F] Nexus 7 [R]
- Rear Hub: Shimano TX505 [F] Nexus 7 [R]
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5x2.20"
- Motor: 60Nm torque, 250W Mid Drive Motor, power by YAMAHA, SyncDrive Life motor
- Battery: 500Wh capacity Integrated Panasonic cell, partner with Panasonic, EnergyPak 500
- Remote: ANT+ Wireless display compatible