Turbo Tero 3.0
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for your daily routes. A touring bike that you can take to your favorite trails. A city bike with which you can transport cargo.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM32, 110mm travel, lockout
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
- Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Seatpost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Pedals: Specialized platform pedal
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed
- Crank: Custom alloy forged crankarms, Praxis, 36T, 104BCD
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Chain: KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rims: Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h
- Tires: Front: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35", Rear: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"
- Motor: Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V