Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
- Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
- Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Crank: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, Praxis, 44T, 104BCD
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11spd, 11-42t
- Chain: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rims: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- Rear Hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- Tires: Front: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, Rear: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug