Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Everything you need to tap into the pure and simple joy of riding a bike. With its comfortable rider position, 8-speed gearing and wide, smooth-rolling tires, Vida will get you spinning with a smile on your face.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: ALUXX-Grade fork fender/rack mounts
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Stem: Alloy forged, 15 Degree, 31.8
- Handlebar: Alloy Mid-high raise,comfort sweep 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Royal ESSENZA comfort saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy 30.9
- Pedals: Platform plus comfortFP-893
- Grips: Momentum Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310
- Crank: Forged alloy, 40t w/chainguard
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z83
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brakeF[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers: ALLOY LEVER
- Rims: Double Wall, 6061 Aluminum
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Tires: 27.5x2.4 Hybrid tire 60 TPI Anti-Puncture