ZHT-5 XX1 AXS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
We consider the ZHT-5 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike the road cyclist's mountain bike—it's really that fast. This thoroughbred cross-country hardtail features the XC-specific SID SL Ultimate fork from RockShox, with 100mm of travel for maximum efficiency. The steep 69-degree head tube angle makes the bike feel nimble for quick start-line maneuvers that get us ahead of the pack.
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- BB Standard: BSA, 73mm, Threaded
- Fork: Rockshox SID SL Ultimate, DebonAir spring, 2 position remote Charger Race Day damper, tapered steerer, 15x110mm, Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, 100mm travel
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/2 x 1-1/2
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35mm clamp, 6 degree
- Handlebar: Race Face Next SL Carbon, 35mm clamp, 740mm width, 10mm rise
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR Nack
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP29 Carbon 30.9
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12 speed
- Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 32T, Boost 148 DUB
- Shifters: SRAM AXS Rocker
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 10-52, 12 speed
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Rims: Rear: Reserve 28 XC, 28mm IW, i9 1/1,12x148mm, XD freehub, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible Front: Reserve 28 XC, 28mm IW, i9 1/1, 15x110mm, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race, EXO 120TPI, 29x2.4