Grevil F7 AXS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
If you want to win a Gravel race, this is the bike for you. This is the off-road DOGMA.
The versatile GREVIL F is ready for anything. It can accommodate any kind of wheel or tyre combination, adapting to your every need, giving you the freedom to push the limits and compete with yourself.
Even off road, aerodynamics count. Every watt saved brings you closer to victory, so the GREVIL F’s design puts a major focus on aerodynamics and rigidity. If you want to triumph on every terrain, this is the bike for you. This is the off-road DOGMA.
- Frame: TorayCa T700 UD, TiCR™ cable routing, Italian BB
- Fork: grevil onda fork with forkflap™, tapered head tube
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ekar 13S
- Handlebar: Jaguar GR Di2
- Seatpost: Pinarello Aero Seatpost
Crankset And Chainrings: Campagnolo Ekar 13s 1X
Cassette: Campagnolo Ekar 13S
- Chain: Campagnolo Ekar C13 C-link 13s
Rear Brake Disc: Campagnolo Ekar Ergopower 2 pistons, 160mm rotor
Front Brake Disc: Campagnolo Ekar Ergopower 2 pistons, 160mm rotor
- Wheelset Disc: Fulcrum Rapid Red 500
- Axles Disc: MOST Ultralight Custom Axle 12x100 & 12x142, Tool-free removal