Let’s start building your new bike.
- Remove any tape and open the top of the box.
- Once you’ve opened the box you will find our printed assembly guide and a plastic bag containing all items listed above. Remove the bag from the box, open it, and take out all the items that are listed above.
- Once you’ve done this slide the saddle and post upwards to remove from the top section of the box. Please put it aside.
- Once you’ve done this remove the top section of the cardboard where the assembly guide, tool bag, saddle were stored. To do this, remove the top section of the box by pulling on the middle handle hole. Put this section of the cardboard box on the side and continue.
- After you’ve removed the top section of the box you will find your brand new bike. You will see the front wheel on the right side of the bike.
- Remove the front wheel from the box and put it on the side against the box or any nearby wall or structure.