Garmin, Speed Sensor 2/Cadence Sensor 2 Set, 010-12845-00
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.