Nytro Road E7 Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Nytro E-line opens up a world of possibilities to experience cycling! This range is designed for all cyclists looking to enjoy the emotions of cycling. It’s created with adventure in mind, allowing riders to tackle long rides and the steep climbs of Alpine passes with more agility and confidence than a traditional road bike.
- Frame: TorayCa T900 UD, TiCR™ Cable Routing
- Fork: nytro onda carbon fork with forkflap™, tapered head tube
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60, ITA Threaded
- Headset: MOST 1 1/8" Integrated
- Stem: MOST Tiger Alu
- Handlebar: MOST Jaguar XA Alu
- Saddle: MOST Lynx Air
- Seatpost: Pinarello Aero Carbon
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000
- Crank: Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34
- Shifters: Shimano 105 R7020
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Brakes: Shimano 105 R7020
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 700DB
- Tires: Pinarello, 700x25c
- Disk Rotors: Shimano, 160mm