Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Protone Icon helmet features the latest technological advances in safety, ventilation and aerodynamics, making it an icon of road cycling. This road cycling helmet builds on the design of KASK's award-winning Protone helmet and has been enhanced in every possible way.
- Elegant look due to Seamless Technology, which connects the lower and upper part of the shell
- Washable chin strap made of synthetic leather, prevents skin irritation
- Removable and washable inner padding made of Coolmax material
- 3D Dry padding based on a multi-layer, open-cell construction
- Innovative internal reinforcement frame prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces in the event of an impact
- Improved OCTOFIT+ adjustment system for more stability, comfort and individual fit for riders with longer hair
- MIT-Technology = polycarbonate layer on the top, base ring and back of the shell
- Highly visible decals for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Developed according to the KASK WG11 standard