Roll 2.0 Low Entry
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. But that one step, or in our case pedal stroke, can be life-changing—and there's no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll. It has everything you need to help achieve your goals, like a comfortable and upright geometry that makes getting on and off the bike super easy, wide and grippy 650b tires, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a reliable mix of components that are built to withstand years of riding. You don't have to sacrifice, you just need the Roll 2.0 Low-Entry.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Fork: Steel formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm, square taper, 124.5mm length
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, Double butted, 15-degree backsweep, 136mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
- Grips: Slip-on, Closed End Grips
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- Crank: Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, Single speed, 42T, 42T
- Shifters: microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed
- Cassette: SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 36h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 36h
- Tires: Front: Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3", Rear: Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"