SCRATCH M5 140-HARD BLACK-NACK
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Scratch M5 is the new line of saddles that use 4.0 technologies; Innovative in terms of size, shape and ergonomics, they are suitable for multiple uses.
- The round shape of the M5 allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, creating stability and support for the lower back areas and distributing pressure over a larger area.
- MSS Multi-Section System – This technology provides three different individual zones mapped and separated along the length of the saddle, each made up of different interactive foams and single cell padding.
- Nack models feature a Nano Carbon composite rail combined with a reinforced seat clamp area for the perfect fusion of performance and reliability.
- The Tirox model features an aerospace-grade lightweight Ti alloy rail that provides a balance of weight and strength
- New T-shaped base offers a comfortable unisex design
- road / off-road
- Rails: nack 7x9.3 mm