SRAM Crankset XX1 Eagle DUB 12s 175 w Direct Mount 34T X-SYNC 2 Chainring Grey
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The DUB technology not only simplifies the combination of crankshaft and bottom bracket, it also ensures a higher durability of the inner bearing. SRAM DUB cranks have a uniform shaft diameter of 28.99 millimeters. Through various variants of the completely redesigned and better sealed DUB bottom bracket, the cranks are compatible with all common bottom bracket housings. The aluminum crankshafts have also been redesigned, reducing the weight of the DUB crank sets compared to their predecessors.