Tarmac SL7 Comp - Rival eTap AXS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Tarmac is designed to go fast, there's no doubt about it, but it's about much more than just aerodynamics. Its lightweight Rider-First Engineered™ frame offers the best ride possible, regardless of size. So no matter what you've got planned for your new Tarmac, it's ready to help you achieve your goals: PRs, KOMs, or top podium finishes. One bike to rule them all.
- Frame: Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Stem: Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Crank: SRAM Rival, 48/35T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10-36t
- Chain: SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples., Rear: DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- Tires: Front: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, Rear: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm