Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you'll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Stem: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seatpost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed
- Crank: Custom alloy forged crankarms, Praxis, 48T, 104BCD
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Chain: KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, Rear: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Motor: Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V