Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Powerful, lightning fast and designed for city life, at just 39.7lbs the Voya E+ is our lightest ever commuter e bike. It might look like a regular bike, but it's anything but. With a slim, integrated battery and small but mighty 3.7lbs hub motor, the Voya E+ will take your commute to the next level.Its intuitive one-button controller on the top tube makes selecting assist mode, changing modes and checking your battery totally hassle -free. The ultimate lightweight electric commuter bike that makes hills a breeze, and leaves gas in the tank for a full day in the office, is the only way to get to work this year.
- Frame: ALUXX aluminum, ⅛" head tube, 148mm drop-out, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork: ALUXX aluminium, ⅛" steerer
- Stem: Aluminum 31.8
- Handlebar: Aluminum Riser 31.8x 600/640/680mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate
- Seatpost: Aluminium Forged 2-bolt micro adjust
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Grips: Momentum dual compound
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT ADVENT 9-speed
- Crank: Forged Alloy Crank Set, 42T
- Shifters: microSHIFT ADVENT
- Cassette: microSHIFT 11-42T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-R280
- Rims: Momentum GX03V 700c Alluminum
- Spokes: Stainless 13G[r], 14G[f]
- Front Hub: eTracker Sport,9mm QR [F], SyncDrive Move Rear Motor [R]
- Rear Hub: eTracker Sport,9mm QR [F], SyncDrive Move Rear Motor [R]
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Journey, K1129, 700x38C, K-Shield, w/ Reflective
- Motor: 30Nm torque, 250W Rear Hub Motor, SyncDrive Move motor
- Battery: 250Wh capacity Integrated Panasonic cell, partner with Panasonic, EnergyPak 250
- Remote: ANT+ Wireless display compatible