F5 105 DI2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Pinarello is proud to announce the launch of the Pinarello F, a totally new bike, created to offer extremely high performance in a package that's accessible to a wide range of cyclists.
Focused on the concept of ALL-ROUND PERFORMANCE, because all true riders know that what goes up, must come down. For this reason, the Pinarello F is designed to excel on all terrain and is as adept at climbing as it is on a high speed descent.
- Carbon Layup: Two different carbon layups able to meet the demands of the market. For the F5, racing geometry and aero performance with a more accessible carbon fiber layup.
- Fork: 520g with the same rake as the Dogma F, to ensure the best handling and sprint responsiveness.
- Frame Weight: 995g for the F5, balancing aero performance, stiffness, and weight.
- Seatpost: a completely new, hidden, frontal seat clamp. Very compact and lightweight, to ensure the best ratio between aero performance and weight. And the same Dogma F seatpost: A full carbon post to keep weight low and deliver the best possible aero performance based on extensive studies.
- Tyre Clearance: Improving tire clearance was one of our main objectives on the project. The F series will fit tires up to 30mm.
- Chain Stay Design: For the F series, we push the boundaries again, to have an asymmetric chain stay design, improving lateral stiffness, reducing watt dispersion, and providing overall better handling.
- Seat Stay Design: The disc brake's position on the left, together with the drivetrain forces on the right side, brought us to the conclusion that to better balance the frame, we needed asymmetric seat stays. The result is a more responsive, better-balanced frame.
- Head Tube Design: Even the F's head tube is asymmetric, as it progresses from an aerodynamic shape to allow more lateral room on the right side for cabling to pass through the frame
- Seatpost Clamp: The integrated seatpost clamp on the Pinarello F reduces weight by 36g and provides improved aerodynamic performance. We have also reduced the thickness of the top tube and the seat post to further improve aerodynamics.
- Seatpost: The Pinarello F series shares the same seatpost with the Dogma F – a masterpiece of aerodynamics, weight and stiffness.
- T700: Used on the F5 model, maintains excellent responsiveness and performance but with a greater capacity to absorb road vibration
- TICR: our integrated cable routing system. by removing loose cables from the front of the bike, it improves aerodynamics and therefore saves watts.
- Aero Seatpost: the seatpost's role on a race bike is crucial. The F series share its seatpost with the Dogma F, which has the best ratio ever between weight and aero performance.
- The F SERIES' Downtube: is very similar to the Dogma F's shape, hiding the bottle cage from the wind and improving aerodynamic performance considerably.
- The F SERIES' Top Tube: is thinner, improving aero performance and bringing it closer to the Dogma F.