Fourstroke 01 LT TWO
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Designed for riders who want even more Fourstroke performance from the LT's 120mm of double-link APS suspension system.
- Frame: Fourstroke 01 Premium Carbon with APS Suspension SyStem 120mm Travel, Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing, PF92 Bottom Bracket, Post Mount Disc, 12x148mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork: NEW Fox Float 34 SC Performance
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: BMC MFB02 Alloy 750mm
- Stem: BMC MSM01
- Seatpost: BMC RAD Integrated Dropper Seatpost, 80mm Drop
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 34T
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL / SRAM Centerline Rotors (160/160 S-M 180/160 L-XL)
- Rims: DT Swiss X 1900 Wheelset 30mm Inner Width
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 2.4" WT TR EXO
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 370 Disc
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370 Disc