S-Works Epic World Cup
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
THINK FASTEST: The Epic World Cup is the fastest XC race bike in the world on smooth to moderately technical courses thanks to its unmatched combination of efficiency, control, and light-weight. World Champ Christopher Blevins said it best, “This thing gives me everything I could want from a hardtail, plus the control and capability of full suspension.” All it took to create this speed machine was a totally integrated development approach, inventing a radical new shock, and four decades of off-road winning experience.y.
- Frame: S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, WCID suspension design, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, internal cable routing, 75mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox SID SL ULTIMATE BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 110mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox-Specialized SIDLuxe WCID Ultimate, Ride Dynamics Developed, Independent negative spring, Rebound Adjust, 215x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Handlebar: Roval Control SL Integrated cockpit, 60mm/70mm X- 12 degree integrated stem, 8-degree backsweep, 1 degree upsweep, 760mm wide
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
- Seatpost: Roval Control SL carbon seatpost, Two-bolt clamp, 0mm offset, 415/370mm x 30.9
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission
- Crankset: Quarq XX SL power meter crankset, Carbon, 168 Q-Factor, DUB, 170/175mm, 34T
- Shift Levers: SRAM POD AXS controller
- Cassette: SRAM CS-1299 Cassette, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM XX SL Eagle
- Brakes: Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 180/160mm rotor, Rear Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 160mm rotor
- Rims: Roval Control SL, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 24h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite Straight-pull t-head
- Front Hub: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Internals, Ceramic Bearings, 6-bolt, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, Torque caps, 24h straight pull t-head
- Rear Hub: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss 180 Internals, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, Ceramic bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 24h straight-pull t-head
- Tires: Front Tire: Specialized S-Works Fast Trak, S-Works Casing, T5/T7 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear Tire: Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35