Scalpel HT Carbon 4
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A whole new breed of XC Hardtail, purpose built to hurt 'em on the ups, drop 'em on the downs and propel you straight to the top step.
- Frame: Scalpel HT Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, 55mm chainline, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Fork: RockShox SID SL , 100mm, Debonair, remote lockout, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit 30 - 24mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Handlebar: Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: C3 Alloy, 27.2x400mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale TrailShroom
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Crank: Shimano M5121, 30T, 55mm chainline
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano Deore, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake levers: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB STX i23, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Front Hub: (F) Shimano MT410, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: (F) Shimano MT410, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Tires: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix compound, tubeless ready