S-Works Tarmac SL7 - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Why should you be forced to choose between aerodynamics and weight, between ride quality and speed? It's simple, you shouldn't. Enter the new Tarmac—climb on the lightest bike the UCI allows, then descend on the fastest. We've utilized our most advanced technologies, from our FreeFoil Shape Library to an all-new Rider-First Engineered™ frame, to deliver a race bike that is truly without compromise.
- Frame: S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace, BB-R9100
- Stem: Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
- Handlebar: Roval Rapide Handlebar, carbon
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
- Seatpost: 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9250, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9250, braze-on
- Crank: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, HollowTech II, 12-speed with 4iiii Precision Pro dual-sided powermeter, 52/36T
- Power Meter: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, HollowTech II, 12-speed with 4iiii Precision Pro dual-sided powermeter, 52/36T
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace R9270, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace R9270, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 51mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 18h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, Rear: Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 60mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Tires: Front: Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm, Rear: Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm