S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Take on the next level Tackle any and all extreme trails: The Turbo Kenevo Super Light combines Enduro's legendary handling and all-terrain prowess with our Super Light electric mount for indomitable capability and light weight to be able to conquer more and more trails.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel, Kashima
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm, Kashima
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS CrankPraxis Carbon/M30 Spindle Interface, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32T, alloy
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM XX1, 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
- Tires: Front: Butcher Grid Trail T9 29x2.3", Rear: Butcher Grid Trail T7 29 x 2.3"
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug